Digital Marketing Media Buyer – Job Overview
The Snow Agency is a growing digital marketing agency in need of a Media Buyer to create paid advertising campaigns on digital media channels. In this role, you will manage campaigns across multiple accounts in various niches, primarily ecommerce. The Digital Marketing Media Buyer will report to the digital marketing manager.
1 Year of media buying or general marketing experience preferred but not required. Recent college graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Facebook & Instagram
- Google Search & Shopping
- Google Display & Video
About The Snow Agency
The Snow Agency was founded by brothers Daniel and Jonathan Snow on the simple premise that we know how important every marketing dollar spent is for a small or medium-sized business. We have 'been there, done that' with our own brands. What separates The Snow Agency from others is that after spending tens of millions of our own marketing dollars, prior to spending other people’s’ money to grow their brands, we have experienced the ins & outs of operating an online business. Not only do we provide the most cutting-edge marketing services, but we also provide insight and knowledge about every aspect of scaling a profitable business.
Performance marketing does not start and stop on the advertising end. Content, influencers, on-site optimization, search engine marketing, and branding are all integral components of growing a brand. Our customized, performance-based marketing strategies are proven to grow and stimulate businesses of all shapes, sizes, and niches.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct market research on client's products
- Research target personas and determine what motivates them
- Coordinate with the creative team for copy, landing pages & photo/video assets
- Manage the day-to-day bidding and scaling procedures for client accounts
- Collaborate with management and clients on advertising strategy
- Communicable performance and strategic planning to clients
Required Experience And Education
- 1 Year of media buying or general marketing experience preferred but not required. Recent college graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- 1 Year of marketing experience preferred but not required. Recent college graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of Excel pivot tables and formulas
- Ability to make data-driven decisions based on campaign metrics