Digital Marketing Specialist – Job Overview
The Snow Agency is a growing digital marketing agency in need of a digital marketing specialist to plan and buy paid media campaigns. In this role, you will manage paid media campaigns across multiple accounts in various niches, primarily ecommerce. Channels include, but are not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Search, Shopping, Video & Display.
About The Snow Agency
The Snow Agency was founded by brothers Daniel and Jonathan Snow on the simple premise that we know how important every marketing dollar spent is for a small or medium-sized business. We have “been there, done that” with our own brands. What separates The Snow Agency from others is that after spending tens of millions of our own marketing dollars, prior to spending other people’s’ money to grow their brands, we have experienced the ins & outs of operating an online business. Not only do we provide the most cutting-edge marketing services, but we also provide insight and knowledge about every aspect of scaling a profitable business.
Performance marketing does not start and stop on the advertising end. Content, influencers, on-site optimization, search engine marketing, and branding are all integral components of growing a brand. Our customized, performance-based marketing strategies are proven to grow and stimulate businesses of all shapes, sizes, and niches.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform market research and competitor research for products and services
- Write copy for ads and landing pages
- Manage audience overlap and how to properly include/exclude audiences
- Adjust budgets up or down as needed based on client goals and KPIs
- Run structured tests and experiments to improve campaign performance
- Collaborate with creative team to generate digital assets
Required Experience And Education
- Degree in Marketing or related field preferred but not required
- 1 Year of marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of remarketing and retargeting
- Strong understand of keyword modifiers
- Ability to make data-driven decisions based on campaign metrics