Sales Development Representative – Job Overview
The Snow Agency is an all-inclusive digital marketing agency that specializes in launching performance ads on FB/IG/google for e-commerce companies. Your job will be to work alongside the sales team, research & identify target brands that can benefit from our service, engage with these brands, and take ownership of the initiating phases of the Sales funnel.
About The Snow Agency
The Snow Agency was founded by brothers Daniel and Jonathan Snow on the simple premise that we know how important every marketing dollar spent is for a small or medium-sized business. We have “been there, done that” with our own brands. What separates The Snow Agency from others is that after spending tens of millions of our own marketing dollars, prior to spending other people’s money to grow their brands, we have experienced the ins & outs of operating an online business. Not only do we provide the most cutting-edge marketing services, but we also provide insight and knowledge about every aspect of scaling a profitable business.
Performance marketing does not start and stop on the advertising end. Content, influencers, on-site optimization, search engine marketing, and branding are all integral components of growing a brand. Our customized, performance-based marketing strategies are proven to grow and stimulate businesses of all shapes, sizes, and niches.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Network with brands on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin & more
- Data Entry in Salesforce Platform & G-Suite
- Reach out to 30+ brands a day
- Perform market research and competitor research for active partners and prospects
- Understand + learn digital marketing strategies from resident marketing specialists
- Source meetings and introduce brands to Account Executive team
- Base Salary + Commission
Required Experience And Education
- Degree in Marketing or related field preferred but not required
- 1 Year of outbound sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Instagram, Facebook, and Linkedin
- Strong writing abilities
- Creative networking
- Objection handling