Social Media Copywriter – Job Overview
The Snow Agency is a growing digital marketing agency in need of a copywriter to write copy for paid advertisements. In this role, you will write copy across multiple accounts in various niches, primarily ecommerce. The social media copywriter will report to the Creative Director.
1 Year of copywriting-specific or general marketing experience preferred but not required. Recent college graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
3 Signs This Is the Right Job for You
- You don't just write great copy. You can articulate why it works.
- You know proper grammar. And when to ignore it.
- You've already thought of ways to improve this job description.
About The Snow Agency
The Snow Agency was founded by brothers Daniel and Jonathan Snow on the simple premise that we know how important every marketing dollar spent is for a small or medium-sized business. We have 'been there, done that' with our own brands. What separates The Snow Agency from others is that after spending tens of millions of our own marketing dollars, prior to spending other people’s’ money to grow their brands, we have experienced the ins & outs of operating an online business. Not only do we provide the most cutting-edge marketing services, but we also provide insight and knowledge about every aspect of scaling a profitable business.
Performance marketing does not start and stop on the advertising end. Content, influencers, on-site optimization, search engine marketing, and branding are all integral components of growing a brand. Our customized, performance-based marketing strategies are proven to grow and stimulate businesses of all shapes, sizes, and niches.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Copy that adheres to established brand voice, tone & guidelines
- Conversion-oriented copy for landing pages, paid social, paid search and other online channels
- In-product copy that shows personality while staying functional
- Traditional advertising copy that stays on-concept to current campaigns
- Engaging social content to support promotions and marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with designers and front-end developers for overall performance of deliverables
- Edit copy that's not yours to be succinct and benefit-driven
- Assist in brainstorming big ideas
- Proofread your own copy and meet deadlines
- Assist more senior Creative Team members as necessary
Required Experience And Education
- 1-2 years of web/marketing/traditional copywriting
- Familiarity with web copywriting best practices
- Experience writing for a specific brand (in-house, freelance or agency) across multiple mediums
- Excellent time management skills
- Bachelor's degree in advertising or related field
- Portfolio illustrating creativity